Operational Risk Management (ORM) is a versatile, contemporary, Safety Management Service Provider with functional knowledge in the Industrial and Commercial sector, Local Government, Construction industry and in excess of 20 years of experience in Safety Management, Operational Fire Fighting, Emergency Management, Disaster Risk Management and Adult Education & Training. A combination of our core skills and qualifications provides for a unique, practical and holistic approach to Safety Risk Management. Our members are registered with the Institute of Safety Management (ISOM), South African Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (SAIOSH) and South African Council for Project and Construction Management Professions (SACPCMP) and adhere to a strict code of conduct as stipulated in the body’s constitution.
Operational Risk Management specializes in the management of risk factors associated within the working environment with a focus on new and innovative ideas of Occupational Risk Management. We ensure Legal Compliance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, 85 of 1993 and other applicable legislation by implementing and managing Health and Safety Systems.
- Our main objective is to render an affordable one-stop service to all types of sectors according to the Clients requirements, Risk Profile and working environment
- To acquire a sizeable amount of medium to large businesses as Clients
- Facilitating health and safety instruction, information and training
- Developing pragmatic solutions to Clients problems
- Being flexible in our approach and offering a personal and professional service.
We aspire to become the leader in safety risk management provision using the following key elements:-
Mission Statement ________________
Our mission is to set the standard for a practical and affordable service to multi faced industries by providing professional, innovative Safety, Health and Environmental risk management solutions
Our Policy ________________
We recognise that everyone has a constitutional right to an environment that is not harmful to their health or wellbeing, which right is further supported by various legislative provisions. We further value our moral responsibilities towards employees and other stakeholders, and realize that health and safety management is integral to the effective functioning of a business.
Our team hold the following qualifications and many other short courses:-
• Btech Safety Management
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
• National Diploma in Safety Management
• (Associate) National Higher Diploma in Fire Technology
• National Higher Diploma in Adult Basic Education and Training
• Integrated ISO 90011, 140011, OHSAS 180011, 19011 Lead Auditor
• Risk Assessor and Environmental Management
• HIV/ AIDS Care and Counselling, Multidisciplinary